torsdag 22 september 2016

Be patient. More will come. Tonight it seems quite alright to pack for the flight to Cluj on Saturday.

Sunday I will take a taxi (yes!) to Vlaha, a small village south west of Cluj, before 1920 Hungarian terrotory. The following morning by bus to Iara from where I will be walking towards Salciua de Jos. Tuesday is scheduled for a montain ridge walk some 25 k to Intregalde or more exactly Pensiune Floare de Colt. The landscape is fabulously GREEN and SERENE. I hope for good weather of course. However, I don't know yet my destination. It could be as far as Sibiu/Herrmannstadt but more likely I will end upp in the village of Sugag near Sebes/Mühlbach. This is the historical area of Siebenbürgen a mostly Hungarian and German explored region from so-called Saxony in the 12th C. and later in the 17th and 18th C. even 19th C. from various places within the "Heiligen Römischen Reich deutscher Nation". Pictures will follow.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hi!
    I hope you have crossed on the hills to Vlaha and had no problems with the sheep dogs.
    Have an amazing journey!
    Hugs from the "runners" Mihaela & Robert!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yes. And now I am at the foot of the South Carpathes. Preparing for crossing the high ridge in May next year. More herr later. Mora now on Facebook.

      Radera
  2. You keep up very good pace! I said I should accompany you when you got to Romania, but you are already there! Bulgaria maybe?

    SvaraRadera