torsdag 5 januari 2012

Test walk no.2 today Vänersborg to Trollhättan

Before 2 p.m. today I managed to find my walking sticks and get going the same 10 k as last Monday. The wet and stormy weather with westerly winds of Wednesday had changed to northen rather cold ones which meant however that I had the wind in my back. Today I used rather the same amount of time as last Monday 2:20 including a banana bite intermission at Överby shopping mall. Just in time for a bus back I decided to walk along the canal toStrandgatans Bistro for a cup of hot tea and a blueberry muffin taking returning by a later bus. No sun today but the same plain and gloomy day as those prevailing from late December (solstice). Here, in south Sweden, still two thirds is dark and only one third i.e. eight hours is light.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar